Thursday 1 January 2015

So What's It All About?

Want to know why I started this blog? ...Because I'm just like you.

Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / Freedigitalphotos.net
I have plans, hopes and dreams that I so desperately want to achieve, but like you I lack the self-discipline and the motivation to get off my ass and make them happen. Oh, I know you mean well and so do I, but good intentions don't accomplish anything except to make us discontented and restless with what we have right here and now, and to make us pine for a future we'll never have unless we do something about it TODAY and EVERY DAY.

Harsh words, but you know I'm right. We've been whining and moaning and going around with our shoulders slumped, our brows furrowed and complaining to anyone within earshot.

We even stoop so low as to blame others for our situation. 'I'm unhappy in my job because my boss is an a**hole,' or 'I can't study because the kids take up all my time,' or even 'How am I supposed to lose weight when my partner keeps bringing home takeaway?' 

The one thing that we are really good at is making excuses. Here we look at using that talent in a positive way.

Keep reading....this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment